Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pink's New DVD & New Single



The DVD will be released sometime in October. I'll be seeing her live on October 5th at the Madison Square Garden. Hopefully, I'm allowed to take some photos.

In other Pink news, I Don't Believe You is set to be the next single off her platinum album, Funhouse. The video, which Pink described as "beautiful & painful," was shot this week by Cole Walliser. I'm probably in the minority, but I personally LOVE the song and I'm 100% happy about it being the next single. One of the things I like about Pink is the fact that she constantly switches things up. While the song might not perform as well (on the charts) as some of the uptempos featured on the album, I have no doubt in my mind that the video will be artistic and powerful and show us yet another layer in the ever-changing talent, known as Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment