Monday, October 11, 2010

Ciara's "Gimme Dat" Video

Finally. The girl has delivered! At first I thought I was getting ready to see a sequel to Beyonce's Diva video (same director, Melina), but similar settings aside, as the video progressed I quickly dismissed that thought. We all know Ciara can dance her ass off, but ole' girl really broke it down in this video. Asides from the couple of technical and editing errors (for lack of a better term) that I saw in the video (looking like Ciara was cut and pasted on the screen in certain parts, and some of the bland effects seen throughout the video among other things), this is a step in the right direction for Ciara. I just hope that folks haven't grown tired of what is, in essence, the same formula she's been using since she first came onto the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment