Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank You!



First things first, I want to thank you all for continuously tuning in to the oO itz santO blog. The feedback has been extremely positive and your comments have been motivating. As has been the recent increase in traffic, thanks to internet word of mouth. 41,000+ hits is insane! I appreciate it so much.

That being said, I regret to inform you that I will be taking a two month hiatus from the blog to work on some extremely important tasks I can't talk about at this time. *winks* Just know that the blog isn't going anywhere. Expect an official domain (.com), a new layout and a new forum as well as a secret project I've been working on for some time now.

Again, thank you guys so fucking much, and TRUST me when I say this blog will be coming back bigger and stronger than ever. You ain't seen nothing yet.

- Santo

No comments:

Post a Comment