Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OOITZSANTO.COM!



I'm back! Back with a new layout & a new domain! By the end of this week, the blog will finally be accessible through http://ooitzsanto.com! Yay! [lol]

I apologize for the long hiatus, but like I mentioned before, I have been working on a couple of projects that required my full attention. One of them is my photography company, Lemoj Studios, which I'm in the process of getting up & running. You guys will be seeing a lot of my work on this blog! =]

Anyhow, I have two new categories you guys should be aware of now, eye candy & Lemoj Studios. Like I previously mentioned, I will be posting all of my photography work on this blog and they will all be under the Lemoj Studios tag. And as for eye candy... it's pretty self explanatory. I will be posting pictures & photography of some sexy ass motherfuckers (males & females) for your viewing & commenting pleasure! =]

A lot of stuff is on the way! I can't talk about a lot of it but you will soon see! *wink*

Tell me what you guys think of the new layout! Do you likes? What do you guys want to see on here?! Let me know: feedback, comments and suggestions are very, very welcomed!

P.S. I almost forgot. If you know of any photographers, artists, musicians or anybody you think are worthy of being in the spotlight, or if there's anything you want me to cover or talk about, drop me an email at ooitzsanto@gmail.com.

Thank you guys for sticking with me. I'm just getting started! I appreciate all the support. <3

- Santo

No comments:

Post a Comment