Thursday, March 26, 2009

(Virtual) Keri Hilson vs. Ciara

This is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Whoever did this deserves props. I <3 it. I guess the Beyonce/Ciara diss has worked in her favor; nobody knew who the hell she was before!



Talking about Keri Hilson, her album, In A Perfect World, was finally released this past Tuesday and is on track to sell about 90,000 records, according to Hits Daily Double. Mhm, not bad for a chick who's album has been postponed about five times and has release about four flop singles.



I personally am not a fan of the girl, but I wish her the best of luck. I listened to her album yesterday and only enjoyed a handful of songs, mostly due to the brilliant (yet dated) production courtesy of Danja & Cory Bold. Nonetheless, nothing about her stands out. She seems like another mediocre, bland R&B chick trying to make her mark, with just a tad bit more cockyness. Meh, I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment