Thursday, March 26, 2009

Juelz Santana Clears Up Gay Blogger Comments



Rapper Juelz Santana has been catching a lot of heat for his recent gay remarks:

I think the internet is a plus and a minus. For one, it’s the best promotion, though, in the world especially when you don’t have an album out at the time it’s a beautiful way of promotion, you know what I’m saying? And it’s free promotion at that. I don’t really entertain the bloggers or the comments and stuff like that. Anybody that has time to sit and type at they computer might be gay to me. I mean just typing a comment. You could be typing and talking to somebody, but typing a comment on something that you see is kind of crazy to me.


Juelz claims his comment was misunderstood and issued an apology to those who were offended.



I think that a lot of entertainers are careless and don't watch what they say, because they're ignorant or because they simply don't care, but as soon as they start getting called out for their comments, they feel the need to apologize or claim that they were misunderstood. Right. In this day and age, anything you say or do can and will be used against you, so you have to watch your ass before they tear it up, no pun intended. Juelz seems like a cool dude but he's as ignorant as they come. And though I don't think he meant any harm with his comment(s), the fact that they even came out his mouth makes him seem all the more oblivious.

No comments:

Post a Comment