Monday, July 13, 2009

Shakira's "She Wolf" Video Preview

Holy shit. This woman is going to KILL it with this video, I can already tell. Something I admire about Shakira is the fact that she PUSHES herself to try new things (unlike someone else I know & love). Since crossing into mainstream back in 2001 with Whenever, Wherever, Shakira has managed to transform herself, her videos and her sound with each new album. I have to say though that contrary to what most people would assume, some of Shakira's most innovative work is in Spanish. Her song (and video) No, has got to be one of my favorites from her:




The woman is a Goddess:










Judging by her impressive body of work, dating back to the 90's, I have no doubt in my mind that Shakira will DELIVER with this new video (and album).

Thoughts on the preview? Jake Nava ("Single Ladies") directed the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment