Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Runner Up...




She lost. I can't believe she lost. We were so fucking close, but hey, what can you do? And though I thought Miss Venuela was pretty, she was nowhere near the prettiest, her answer to the question she was asked was horrible, she had probably the lowest scores of the remaining 10 girls and yet she still managed to win. Rigged? Probably.



Top 5 Finalists Q&A





Coronation





I swear to you, I had a flashback to 2003 when Amelia Vega won. I was like, we so got this!





Oh well, maybe next time. One thing is for sure, us Dominicans are extremely proud of Ada Aimee and I know I'm honored to have her representing our beautiful Quisqueya. She's definitely among the most beautiful Miss Dominican Republic contestants I have ever seen. Pa' la proxima. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment