Monday, October 12, 2009

100,000+ Hits!





Wow. 100,000+ unique visitors have visited this blog since it opened about three years ago. And while the purpose of this blog was always to entertain, inform and arouse (hehe *winks*), it makes me so incredibly happy that you guys have stuck around and have made ooitzsanto.com a site that you visit!

My blog has opened so many doors for me and for that I can't thank you guys enough. And me, being a college senior and all, I apologize that my updates haven't been as frequent as they used to be & that is something that will very soon change! I have so much planned for this site (honestly), so many interviews, so many exclusive photoshoots, and just so much eye candy & entertainment headed your way that your asses better NOT go anywhere. You ain't seen NOTHING yet. =]

This site isn't going anywhere. Hopefully it won't be long before I'm celebrating the site's 500,000 hits! Thank you guys again for sticking around. Here's to many, many more posts, visitors, comments and entertainment!

Much ♥,
- Santo

[Twitter] [Tumblr]

P.S. As always, if there's anything you guys would like to suggest/comment/recommend, please let me know! Do you guys mind that the blog is hosted on LiveJournal? What kind of posts/content would you like to see on this blog? Drop me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment