Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pink's "I Don't Believe You" Video

The beautiful video was directed by Cole Walliser (not Sophie Muller like so many sources are reporting) which is set to be the sixth single (in the U.K.) released off her album Funhouse. No word yet on when and if the single will be released in the U.S.

I love the simplicity of this video. The song is so powerful, while the video is so simple yet moving. If there's any Pop star that knows how to deliver dark, sad & heart wrenching videos, it's Pink. And it still surprises me, almost 10 years later, that the girl can still write, sing and perform the way she does and STILL be underrated. And while I doubt this song is going to be huge hit (if released) in the states, as a fan I am happy that she took a risk & released a ballad instead of the usual radio friendly uptempo singles. Job well done Ms. Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment