Monday, November 16, 2009

Alicia Key's "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart" Video

Apparently today everyone & their momma is releasing a new video. The latest is from Alicia Keys and let me just say that this is my current anthem. I play this freakin' song EVERY SINGLE DAY. Geez. It's been a while since I've heard a song that I've connected with on some emotional level. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that the video had finally premiered?! Err.

Why, oh why, must you release these shitty ass videos? Whatever happened to videos like Fallin and If I Ain't Got U? Can someone explain to me the concept of this video? She walks down the street, revives a dog, rides a purple-laser-shooting motorcycle, flies to the roof of some building (looking quite stunning, I must add), flies back down, touches some guy's face and then rides away on her motorcycle; the end. This is the second lackluster video in a row Alicia. Another one & I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment