Monday, April 19, 2010

Ciara "Basic Instinct" Video

Say what you will, but this lil' bootleg video has re-aroused my interest in Ciara. $100 budget and all, it's different and I get what she was trying to do with it, surprisingly so. Though I doubt this is the her new single (more like a buzz track), I'm feeling it. I'm also enjoying her new collaboration, Ride, with Ludacris, which will be featured in her upcoming album. The girl knows and admits that she fell off (with her music, sound, style, dancing and anything else you can think of) and she's ready and prepared to come back hard this time around. But then again, that was supposed to happen last time around (with Fantasy Ride) and look at how that turned out. But if the rumors are true and she is indeed going back to her roots has learned from her missteps, Ciara may once again become the R&B artist we all fell in love with back in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment