Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2GWc2WFU1I

As if having 87 police procedurals on the air wasn't enough, the creators of Criminal Minds are launching a spinoff series, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, which follows an entirely new profiling team and their work with the FBI in Quantico, Virginia. The series has been given a 13 episode pick-up and is scheduled to premiere on February 16th on CBS.

I don't know about this. I stopped watching the original Criminal Minds years ago (maybe I shouldn't have) and I have too many TV shows backed up my DVR to pay this any mind at the moment. But given the fact that I'm a sucker for anything suspenseful (sans the CSI series), I will tune in and check out the first few episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment