Friday, December 19, 2008

JDMA: Everything Is About to Change (Episode #9)



In the Season 4 finale, the posers go green in a runway show featuring recycled clothes. And there are sweeping changes on the horizon: A faithful female model is sent packing, circumstances impact plus-size models and Janice delivers shocking news.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



Parke & Ronen were very unprofessional in the way they handled the situation. How disrespectful can you be? They definitely came off assholes, causing a ruckus over nothing.

Christian Prelle is growing on me. He's kind of hot.







For a second there I thought JP Calderon was trying to quit. Phew, he just wants to become an agent now as oppose to a model. Though I've never got the rave about his looks, he's become this huge gay reality star of sorts and he's definitely one of Janice's favorites. That being said, I can see why he was feeling out of place in the house.



I can't believe Janice actually fired Tracy Molensko. That girl is gorgeous. Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting that. I'm not surprised she fire the plus-sized girls; she didn't want them there from day one.


Tracy



What, is this woman crazy? She's closing the LA agency and leaving to NY with just Crytal? Whoa, she dropped a bomb on the models. Season 5 anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment