Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JDMA: Livin' Large (Episode #7)



Janice's son presses for the inclusion of plus-size models at the agency, despite Janice's aversion to the plus-size industry. Meanwhile, an underwear client arrives, stretching the models' boundaries in the process. And the posers show their net worth, playing a volleyball game against a team of formidable Junior Olympic qualifiers.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]

This season wrapped about a month ago. Why am I still blogging about it? Because I can. Nah, all jokes aside, I've been so busy with school & work (two jobs) that I haven't had time to watch TV: that includes Dexter, Friday Night Lights and this show as well. I'm just now catching up, hence this post. Anyhow, a lot of you guys don't even watch this show, which is why I post links to the videos since I know a lot fashion/modeling junkies read my blog. It's been on the air for four seasons but you don't need to watch the previous episodes to know what's going on. It's America's Next Top Mode without the weekly eliminations & more drama. For all things fashion, make sure you check out my Fashion TV posts.





Xian (pictured above) is one hot chick. She was definitely the best looking girl of the bunch. Her and Dominic definitely deserved to get cast for the Seven 'til Midnight shoot.






7 'til Midnight Shoot


Xian is the 2nd girl on the left. Overweight? I think not.

I'm surprised Janice is so against plus size models. I mean, what's the problem? Xian, overweight? You have to be kidding me.


Ivory Kalber, the plus-size model Janice thought was too fat.

Dominic reminds me of Perry from Bravo's Make Me A Supermodel.


Dominic


Perry

The Andrew Christian photoshoot was insanely hot (as always). This is the only picture I've found. If anyone has 'em, hit me up: I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment