Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ciara's "Fantasy Ride" Official Album Cover



I don't know which is worse, this cover or her previous one?



With the exception of Love Sex Magic (both the video and the song), I don't like ANYTHING this girl is doing this time around. From the horrible album covers, to the flop singles, to the mediocre & repetitive videos, I'm like girl, what are you doing?



That's how I feel about Ciara at this point. I used to love her and she displayed so much potential back during her Goodies days, but it never fully developed. I keep waiting for Ciara to just TAKE OVER, take shit to a whole new level, artistically speaking. But I guess I've expected too much from Super C (are you kidding me? Super C?) as it's been nothing but disappointment after dssappointment coming from her as of late.

The deluxe edition of the 13-track album will feature her three videos ("Go Girl," "Never Ever," and "Love Sex Magic") and two bonus tracks. You can pre-order the album & check out the tracklisting here. The album is scheduled for release May 5.

Check out this behind the scenes footage of Ciara and Justin Timberlake rehearsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment