Thursday, April 2, 2009

Santo's ANTM Post (12.5 & 12.6)



Put Your Best Face Forward (12.5)
Cycle three contestant Toccara Jones stops by to host a slumber party and offer tips about a career in the modeling business; the contestants compete in a posing challenge.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]


I know I'm late as fuck, but it's better late than never, eh? I'm not going to talk about the first four episodes of cycle 12 as they're irrelevant at this point. I will however, start posting and commenting on all the remaining episodes. Who do you think is going to win the whole thing?



Tahlia


I'm a have to agree with the judges on this one: Tahlia killed this photo. So sensual & beautiful. She nailed it and it was by far the best photo of the bunch. That being said, I honestly don't think that Tahlia has much modeling potential and I don't think she's going to last that long in the competition.

Allison


Say what you want, but this picture is hot! Her eyes are stunning and she looks gorgeous! Allison is quickly becoming one of my favorite models in the house.

Teyona


This girl has been sliding under the radar but she managed to take a good picture this time around. She has a lot of potential. Her pose is striking.

Aminat


Aminat is a friend of mine that I went to college with, so of course I'm rooting for my girl Aminat! I know for a fact that her runway walk is SICK, and I can't wait till they have another runway challenge so she can kill it! Anyhow, this picture is average and I know she can do better. It's nice, but that's about it.

Fo


She's cute as a button but a bit on the short side. She can pose her ass off (so it appears based on the episode footage) but for some reason, she couldn't really nail this one. Better luck next time?

London


London was initially one of my favorite girls but she disappointed me with this shoot. Average.

Celia


You know it's bad when I'm looking at the girl in the middle and completely forget that Celia is in this photo.

Sandra


Why is this chick always posing from the side? Meh.

Natalie


I don't know why, but I don't like this girl, at all. She seems to be a good poser but that's about it. I don't see the "beauty." I don't like this picture.

Kortnie [ELIMINATED]


Amateur.

As for Kortnie getting eliminated, I agree with their decision. She seemed like a joke and didn't exhibit much modeling potential. There have been better plus-sized models in ANTM in the past.


PHOTOGRAPHY BY BRIAN EDWARDS




Here's Your Test (12.6)
The contestants are put to the test by having to recreate Tyra's famous poses. After a shocking admission from one of the girls the house gets divided.


This was a pretty interesting episode. I think I have my favorite(s) already.

[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



Fo


Stunning. I didn't know she had it in her.

Teyona


I absolutely love this photo. I love how she's not looking at the camera and she still managed to make it work. Teyona & Allison are definite shoe ins for the final three, in my opinion.

Aminat


I love the vibe of "innocence" she gives off in this photo. It's so dreamy and beautiful. She has a gorgeous face. Get it Aminat! =]

Tahlia


It's a nice/cute picture, but nothing spectacular. She has a beautiful face though, I must admit.

Allison


She looks like a deer caught in headlights... but it sort of works for her. I just want to see some variety from her. Switch it up a little bit. I love her eyes. *stares*

Celia


I don't like Celia one bit and she gives the same look in every single picture. This particular photo is not bad, but it's not great either. I like her neck...

Natalie


I don't like it. I don't see this girl lasting much longer, mark my words. Same goes for London.

London


I honestly think that London should've been in the bottom two this week, not Celia (even though I can't stand her). This picture is a hot mess and there's nothing good about it.

Sandra [ELIMINATED]


What kind of fuckery is this? This has got to be one of the worst photos I've ever seen in ANTM. Just, wow.

I think Sandra had potential but she never really displayed it. She was one of those pretty girls who relied on her looks too much and quickly faded week by week. I expect London, Tahlia and Natalie to depart within the coming weeks. Thoughts?


PHOTOGRAPHY BY KEITH MAJOR


Next week's episode is going to feature Clay Aiken and will involve an acting challenge. You can watch a preview of next week's episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment