Monday, April 6, 2009

Kat DeLuna's New Single "Dance Bailalo"



This is the first (spanish) single off her double-disc album, Inside Out. Credit goes to The Prophet for hooking it up with the song!

[Download]

I love this! This song samples an old Brazilian song I used to hear when I lived in the carribean (I don't remember the name of it). I think this can be a huge hit for her if she plays her cards right. And while I liked her previous first single, Unstoppable, I feel that this sound best suits her. Bring on the dancehall, reggae & latin inspired joints! That being said, based on the five songs I've heard off of Inside Out, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased thus far and I can't wait to see what else Kat DeLuna has in store for us. Heed You Now is quickly becoming one of my favorite ballads of the year. Anyhow, Dance Bailalo is a future smash hit. I'm loving this, get it Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment