Friday, June 19, 2009

P!nk's "Funhouse" Video

The video is not the epic masterpiece I was expecting, but I love it nonetheless. It's different & fresh and the song is one of my favorites off the album. The metaphors in the song are extremely creative. What impresses me the most about P!nk, asides from her powerful vocals, is her impressive writing skills; she paints this image for us to see & even if we don't quite understand it, we feel it. That and the fact that she has one of the most interesting video collections of any recent Pop artist. Funhouse will be the fourth single released in the United States (fifth in Australia) off P!nk's fifth studio album of the same name. I've LOVED every single video P!nk has released with the exception of her live videos & the Trouble video; not that it was a bad video, I just didn't like it. Anyhow, I feel like Dave Meyers and P!nk can do no wrong. I can't think of any other & video director that work so well together. Another job well done by P!nk, I hope this is a huge hit for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment