Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RichGirl To Open Up For Beyonce



RichGirl will be opening up for the U.S. portion of Beyonce's I Am... tour, I can exclusively confirm (via one of the member's Twitters)!

If you don't know who they are, get used to them because I'm telling you these girls are going to be big! From producer Rich Harrison ("Crazy In Love," "Soldier"), I introduce to you RichGirl:



If someone gathered J.LO, Nicole from PCD, Kelly Rowland & Beyonce and put them in a girl group, you'd RichGirl. Well, not really, but you get my drift. These girls can sing, they're beautiful & if their single is any indication, they're going to bring the heat. I've heard a couple of their unreleased tracks & I have to say, I'm impressed. Check out their official website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment