Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shakira's New Single "Loba"



Brilliant. It's so different and funky; you're either going to love this or hate it. What I really like about the song are its quirky lyrics. Who writes a song using wolves as a metaphor? Shakira does. I mean, this is the same woman who had a song about her hips & another one in which she compared her small breasts with mountains. If this song is any indication of how good her album is going to be, I'm excited. I did not really enjoy her Oral Fixation album. However, I LOVED Fijacion Oral, the Spanish version. Let's see what she comes up with this time around.

Loba ("She Wolf") is the first single off Shakira's forthcoming English album. The video was shot in Los Angeles last week and was directed by none other than Jake Nava ("Single Ladies").



Thoughts?

You can listen to the full song here.

I leave you with what has to be the best booty shaking I've ever seen by a female artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment