Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" Video





The video was directed by the fabolous Jonas Akerlund, who's directed videos for P!nk ("Sober") and Christina Aguilera ("Beautiful"). The video is good, don't get me wrong, but I felt that Lady Gaga didn't completely pull it off. I absolutely loved the beginning of the video, as well as the ending. I love the cinematography in the video. And don't get me started on the song... it's probably my favorite Lady Gaga song to date! I think it's pop perfection. That being said, while I can't say I'm disappointed with the video (a la Beyonce's "Ego"), I can't help but feel that someone like (don't kill me for this) Rihanna, or my favorite singer P!nk, could've pulled this off better. Paparazzi isn't scheduled for release until the third single LoveGame peaks, which probably won't be for a few months. I think this is going to be another smash hit for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment