Saturday, May 2, 2009

Santo's ANTM Post (12.9 & 12.10)



The Amazing Model Race (12.9)
The contestants reach their exotic overseas location and they have to pose and portray famous
cultural figures during a photo shoot.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



Allison [CALLED FIRST]

This picture is beautiful. I love her pose, her look, the setting... everything! She's stepping her game up & I can't believe how incredibly photogenic she is. Now, if only she could improve that horrible walk of hers.


Teyona

I love this photo almost as much as Allison's, but what fucked it up a little bit for me was the clothes. Her pose is really good and it definitely looks like something you'd seen in an editorial. I just don't like what she's wearing but that's not her fault. Nonetheless, very good photo.


Fo

She's extremely commercial. I can't see her doing high fashion. She's also really short, and her walk is not that great. That being said, for what it's worth, the picture is cute and she has a bubbly personality.


Celia

The girl can model, but I just think looks too old. I'm not really a fan of hers, she has the same facial expression in every picture. It's an average photo.


Aminat [BOTTOM TWO]

This is one of the best pictures Aminat has taken, which is disappointing to say the least. The girl has it in her, somewhere, I know she does. She just can't seem to get it together.


Natalie [ELIMINATED]

The picture is not really all that bad, it's just that out of the remaining girls, she was the one who had to go. I never really liked Natalie anyways and I don't really see her having a (lasting) career in the modeling industry.



PHOTOGRAPHY BY DANIEL KLAJMIC

This season has been a disappointment. Whatever happened to the extremely talented girls like Anya, Katarzyna, Fatima, Nik or even Jade (and these are all non-winners I just mentioned)? With the exception of Teyona (and occasionally Allison), there hasn't been anyone to really rave about.




Let's Go See the City (12.10)
The final five contestants go throughout the city to five different designers to make an
impression.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



Teyona [CALLED FIRST]

Stunning. I'm convinced she's the winner. The girl can model her ass off.

Aminat

I love this photo. Get it Aminat, about time! Yea, it wasn't the best out of the bunch and she definitely could have posed a bit better, but I really like the photo. This girl has a lot of potential, I tell ya.

Allison

The judges really seemed to like this picture, and while I think it's different for shy little Allison, I don't think it was worth all the rave. Her pose is really good but her facial expression ruins the shot for me.

Celia [BOTTOM TWO]

This picture is really not that bad, it just didn't measure up against the other model's pictures. That being said, I don't care if she goes home at this point. Blah.

Fo [ELIMINATED]

Whoa. This photo is bad. Like yikes, bad. Her elimination was justified and it was definitely her time to go.



PHOTOGRAPHY BY NIGEL BARKER

Who are you guys rooting for? Who do you think will win America's Next Top Model?

No comments:

Post a Comment