Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Santo's ANTM Post (12.12)




America's Next Top Model Is... (12.2)
The winner is selected by the judges as the 12th season concludes. The three remaining ladies are reduced to two after the trio shoot a cosmetics commercial. The two remaining contestants walk and crawl down the final runway to determine the top model.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]

And the winner of America's Next Top Model is...





Allison was runner up:


And my girl Aminat, finished third place:


I saw this coming a mile away. Not that I'm disappointed, because she's actually a good model (Teyona). I mean, look at her some of her body of work:











I was just underwhelmed with the season as a whole. I think America's Next Top Model has run it's course and it's time for it to end. I was really rooting for Aminat the entire season but she wasn't ready yet. Anyhow, congratulations to Teyona, she deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment