Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tyra Show: Is Gay the New Black?

Shit like this is hard for me to watch because the ignorance coming out of those people's mouth is so bliss, it saddens me. What are your thoughts on this video? Tyra should've had me on that panel, I would've showed them!

In related news, the New York State Assembly passed a bill yesterday to legalize same-sex marriage! The bill still faces a tough battle in the state Senate, where it would be decided whether or not gay marriages would be legalized in the state. This is shocking news to me, I'm just like, wow. As a New Yorker, I'm hopeful that this will go through. It's about time! If passed, New York would join Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Iowa and as of a few weeks ago, New Hampshire.

This takes one step closer to equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment