Thursday, May 7, 2009

Santo's ANTM Post (12.11)



Take Me To The Jungle (12.11)
Tyra directs a jungle-themed photo shoot that requires the final four models to resemble exotic birds. At panel, one contestant is eliminated.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5] [Part 6]

For this week's shoot, the girls were asked to pose like birds. I mean it's obvious that they're running out of ideas, given that there's a new cycle every few months. Surprisingly, the photos were pretty good.



Allison [CALLED FIRST]


She definitely delivered the best picture this week. She's grown tremendously as a model and she's just incredibly photogenic. I'm impressed! That being said, if she makes it to the final two, I don't think she's going to win considering how bad of a walker she is. But we shall see.


Teyona


I think her facial expression in this photo is flawless. She knows how to pose incredibly well. This would've been my choice for best photo but there's something off about the way her chest/back and arm looks. Mhmph.


Aminat [BOTTOM TWO]


This is probably one of Aminat's best photos. Unfortunately for her, the other girls really brought their A game this week, so to me the photo is mediocre at best. I honestly think that Aminat has the potential to be a huge supermodel, she just doesn't know it yet.


Celia [ELIMINATED]


I actually like this photo a lot. Her face looks a bit weird, but then again, you're supposed to look like a bird right? I'm surprised she got eliminated, especially since the judges seemed to love her picture. I think she'd make a fabulous stylist. Heyyyy!


PHOTOGRAPHY BY TYRA BANKS

Next week is the finale! Who do you think will win America's Next Top Model?

No comments:

Post a Comment