Monday, February 4, 2008

Beyonce Is The Richest Woman Under 30



1. Beyonce Knowles : 146 Million
The singer who has a number of film roles, perfumes and other business ventures to her name has been a consistently high earner since her Destiny’s Child days. While Beyonce’s never stated her true wealth it’s estimated that she makes $70 million a tour, as well as endorsements from Pepsi and the like. But she says she’s “mortified” by her wealth. "I never imagined I would be so blessed. I just wanted to be financially stable, and it embarrasses me, and I don't feel comfortable talking or thinking about it. I'm not a flashy girl, and I don't flaunt it." Bless.

2. Britney Spears
3. Vanessa Mae
4. Maria Sharapova
5. Lily Cole
6. Charlotte Church
7. Anna Kournikova
8. Coleen McLoughlin
9. Keira Knightley
10. Emma Watson [x]


I don't know how they're calculating this list because I know damn well that there are others richer than her (Mary Kate & Ashley, for example). Nonetheless, 146$ million is a lot of money. I didn't know Bee was balling like that. Say what you want but she's definitely a smart business woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment