Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beyonce & Tina Turner Prep Showstopper



The folks at E!Online are gassing this Beyonce & Tina performance up! I can't wait till Sunday night.


Tina Turner and Beyoncé! Really? Amazing!

As you may have heard, the two are teaming up for what’s being called a “special performance” at the Grammys on Sunday.

I don’t want to ruin anything for ya, so I won’t give too much away, but I promise, you do not want to miss this. It’s going to be fireworks from start to finish. Even their introduction is going to be spectacularly fabulous.

The actual performance won’t be a wham-bam-thank-ya-ma’am kind of thing, either, sources tell me. We aren't talking just one song, in other words.

And yes, Ms. Turner may be 69, but she’s still got it. She will, sources tell me, be showing off her legendary legs! (And no surprise here, I’m told that the Staples Center will be cleared and sealed tight except for a limited crew when the two fantastic femmes rehearse on Saturday night.) [x]


The Grammys air live on CBS (8PM EST) this Sunday, February 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment