Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Want To Get To Know You...



I found this questionnaire online and thought it'd be fun to post it on here so we can get to know eachother a little better. =]


1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Probably Santo.

2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why? What if it was your friend working at the register and he/she gave you an extra $10?
I'd take that shit. I could use $10 right now. If it was my friend who accidentally gave me the money, then I would give it back.

3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from your past relationships?
Not everybody is who you think they are. Don't get your hopes up.

4. What’s one of your worst habits? Worst characteristic?
Worst habits? Hmmm... I don't know how to manage my money. =[ Worst characteristic: I can be very conniving at times and in relationships I can be extremely jealous. =/

5. What was the best day of the past week for you - why? What's been the best day/moment of the year?
Friday. It was my best friend's birthday.

6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
My rainbow bracelet. =]

7. Do you think you've met the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with?
Nah, I don't think so.

8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?
Probably the stretch marks on my arms.

9. What are your favorite TV shows? Name them ALL.
OMGsh too many to name. Amongst my fav: Mad Men, Lost, Damages, Ugly Betty, Dexter, Heroes, Friday Night Lights, Veronica Mars, The wire, 24

10. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?
I'd buy a mansion in D.R. I'd go shopping all over the fucking place and buy me a nice car and omgsh so much stuff. Book myself months' worth of hotel and resort resorvations all over the world.

11. Would you have sex with a stranger for money?
No comment.

12. When was the last time you cursed someone out?
A couple of months ago my brother got on my nerves.

13. Your top three sexiest men/women you would fuck right now, no questions asked.
Hm... Marco De Silvia... Alex Rodriguez... ugh...I can't think of another one, I blanked out.

14. Name two three things you want to buy by the end of this year.
iPhone and an Xbox 360.

15. Pro-life or Pro-choice?
Pro-choice.

16. Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers.

Bonus: What are you going to be for Halloween?
Hahaha... it's a suprise! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment