Sunday, October 5, 2008

Next Time On "Fringe"





Episode: #5 - Power Hungry
Synopsis: When it’s discovered that a rather simple man has the ability to harness electricity, dangerous and deadly occurrences follow, and our unlikely trio investigates this super-charged oddity. Meanwhile, Olivia has a high-voltage encounter of a different kind when she is rocked by a blast from her past, and Dr. Bishop turns to his feathered friends and enlists homing pigeons to help him break the case
Date: 10/14/2008


I just saw last week's episode of Fringe and I can officially say I'm hooked. The episode was by far the best one to date. I'm extremely happy that the show has already received a full season pickup; I can breathe now.















Photos courtesy of SpoilerTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment