Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Friday Night Lights" Is F*cking Great



I'm watching the second episode of the third season of Friday Night Lights right now. Three seasons in and I tell you, there isn't a show quite as engaging and intense as it on prime time television (I'm excluding all cable network shows). Football is just the backdrop; the characters and their lives just pull you in. I must say this show offers some of the best acting I've seen in quite a while. My only complaint(s) with this show have been the two extremely lackluster season finales. Anyhow, the show is currently airing it's shortened 13 episode long season on DirecTV, before it airs again on NBC this January.

Check out some scans from Entertainment Weekly. Courtesy of sometimescrazy













No comments:

Post a Comment