Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Santo's ANTM Post (Episode #6)




Episode:Natural Beauty
Synopsis: Paulina drops by to give the models a lesson on how to model unflattering clothing. Meanwhile, the photo shoot of the week requires the ladies to pose as Los Angeles natural disasters.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



Samantha

Excellent photo. How this girl photographs this well, I have no idea.

Analeigh

Very good picture. If only her facial expression was a lil bit better...

Marjorie

I like this picture. It took her a minute to get this pose though; she isn't as natural as the other models. I love her pose.

Sheena

I like this picture but I'm waiting for my girl Sheena to KILL a photoshoot, she hasn't done that yet.

Elina

Not a bad picture but not her best. It's OK.

McKey

Meh, it's alright to me. She's just laying there.

Lauren Brie

My favorite girl of the bunch dissapointed me this week with this boring picture. She better step her game up next week.

BOTTOM TWO

Joslyn

Horrible picture. I would've eliminated Jos instead of Clark, based on the picture alone. Oh well.

Clark [Eliminated]

In all honesty, this is a bad picture but Josyln's picture was worse. I would've eliminated Joslyn instead, considering the fact that Clark was #1 in last week's challenge. Anyhow, they both are mediocre at best and I know for a fact that Joslyn isn't going to be around for too long so I guess it really doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment