Monday, January 12, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Working With Teddy Bishop



Teddy Bishop ("Ginuwine," "Aaliyah") is apparently working on some tracks for J.Lo's upcoming greatest hits album.









I'm loving the beat, but I have to say it sounds identical to Jay-Z's Guilty Until Proven Innocent, which you can listen to here. Hmph. Now that I think about it, J.Lo hasn't had a hit since...

The greatest hits album is set for release sometime this spring. In other news, I have to say she looked stunning at last night's Golden Globes.



The woman is about to be forty years old and she looks better than most of her young(er) rivals. Look at her in this new ad for her perfume, Deseo.



I remember when J.Lo was on top of the world. #1 movies & albums, high profile relationships, countless hits... but now she can't get a hit to save her life. I think her problem, at least in the music industry, was that she stayed stagnant; after a while she started following trends rather than start them. While she's never been a good vocalist, she manage to create hit songs and videos and sell countless records. But apparently those days are over... or are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment