Friday, January 23, 2009

Kat DeLuna "Unstoppable" Video Premiere

I <3 this song. This shit is probably going to end up becoming my winter club anthem. As for the video? It's good but I can't help but think it could've been so much better. I don't like the fact that within the first 30 seconds you've already been exposed to about 90% of her different costumes/clothing. The director should've progressively went from one scene to the next as the video went on instead of just switching back and forth all throughout the video. It would've made for a more exciting video. Anyhow, like I said, I love the song and the video is still a good video. Here's to hoping Kat DeLuna can finally score a top ten hit.

If the video is taken down for any reason, you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment