Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kelly Clarkson's Album Cover + 30 Second Clip Of 1st Single



This is the cover for Kelly Clarkson's fourth studio album, which is scheduled for release on March 17th. It's not as intriguing as My December, but it's not horrible either. It's OK.

Now, onto the good stuff. Amazon has posted a 30 second snippet of the first single, My Life Would Suck Without You. My initial thoughts are that it sounds a lot like Pink's It's All Your Fault, which you can listen to here. That being said, I like it. I can definitely see this being a huge hit for her. =]

I was a big fan of My December. I liked the fact that she took a risk with that album and although it didn't pay off (sales wise), the album made me a fan. From what I've read and heard it seems that she's going back to her previous mainstream sounding, catchy pop tunes that made her popular to begin with but I just hope that there's some substance underneath it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment