Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spotlight: Justin Monroe







I tried to find as much information on Justin Monroe as I could, but not much is available besides his extremely impressive body of work. Born in the mid-west, Justin now lives in Los Angeles. His work can be described as ultra realistic and very provocative. He has this amazing (yet expensive) book called Down the Rabbit Hole which features some of his best photography.

I have to say that I've been following this man for a while now and he's quickly becoming one of my favorite photographers. I can't count the number of times my jaw dropped while looking through his book due to its seductive nature. Check out some of these (NOT SAFE FOR WORK) photos and let me know what you think of the man.











No comments:

Post a Comment