Monday, January 12, 2009

Kat DeLuna "Unstoppable" Featuring Lil Wayne

I would post the MP3, but a couple of blogs have already been warned for doing so. Anyhow, can we say smash? First things first, I love the production on this track. This is so different for Kat DeLuna. I mean of course, her debut album was filled with dance anthems, most which were produced by RedOne (who produced this track, as well as Lady Gaga's singles) but this track is edgier than her previous songs. I love it and I think that this song can be huge for her! Surprisingly, Lil Wayne's verse doesn't feel out of place; it actually helps the song. And while her amazing vocal chops aren't noticeable in this track, it doesn't take away from it's greatness. Besides, I'm sure she'll show em' off on the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment