Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Danity Kane "Damaged" Video

What is this hot mess? It looks like someone dropped a bucket of pink paint all over the video. I'm not feeling this shit. It sucks though because I actually love this song. I think Danity Kane has a lot of potential; they can sing, they're beautiful and from the sounds of it, they might have a really good second album on their hands (their first one was OK). I just feel bad for them considering Diddy is the one managing them and you know how that usually ends up. Back to the video, I'm extremely disappointed. What's up with the 2000-esque digital effects? Meh. I'm a need for them to release Bad Girl as the second single and come up with a killer video.

I'll have a review of their new album up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment