Monday, March 3, 2008

Feeling blah..



So I had an amazing weekend. Thursday was off the hook. Me and group of friends went out to a club in Passaic to celebrate the Dominican Independence Day. They had $1 Tequila shots so you know I was up in there. I had a banging night. Friday and Saturday, we partied it up in my room. We had two 30 packs of beers, vodka bottles left and right; we went all out. What was the occasion? We were PRE-GAMING for my birthday which is this Wednesday but won't celebrated till Friday. Holy shit, I can't wait.

Well, somehow someway my good weekend had to come to a halt. Sunday night I woke up with an extremely high fever (102) and I COULD NOT GET UP. No, it wasn't a hang over. I have the FLU. I didn't eat ANYTHING on Sunday, I had to call out of work; I just slept all day. So today I went to the doctor and indeed I do have the flu. I got some medicine and my fever is now down to 98. I'm feeling a lot better and I definitely want to be up and running by Friday, since it's going to be such a big night for me. I have friends from all over the place coming to celebrate my birthday.

I just have to relax... I feel so blah. I have so many papers due NEXT week. I work two jobs, have classes @ 8am everyday and I usually don't get out of work till 1-2am in the night. It's tough. Midterms are right around the corner. Everything is piling up. All these projects and assignments, the crazy work hours, I'm in so much freaking debt; Ugh. Add to that the fact that I'm sick. Meh. :(

I'm a trooper though and there's nothing that can stop me. I just feel like I'm about to fall flat on my face and it's going to take a while for me to get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment