Monday, March 24, 2008

Mariah Carey E=MC2 Album Cover & Tracklisting



1. Migrate featuring T-Pain
2. Touch My Body
3. Cruise Control featuring Damian Marley
4. I Stay In Love
5. Side Effects featuring Young Jeezy
6. I'm That Chick
7. Love Story
8. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
9. Last Kiss
10. Thanx 4 Nothin'
11. O.O.C.
12. For The Record
13. Bye Bye
14. I Wish You Well

I like Touch My Body. I don't like the video, but I like the song. The song is inching it's way to the top 10 and the video is on heavy rotation on MTV and BET, already surpassing the success (or lack thereof) of her last album's first single, It's Like That. Will this album match the success of her mega smash comeback album Emancipation Of Mimi? Probably not. Will it be another hit for her? You'd be a damn fool not to think so. Expect a couple more #1 singles.

Albums hits stores April 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment