Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tonight On MMAS, Lost and Reaper

REAPER



First of all let me say I'm excited as hell because Reaper is FINALLY back! The wait is finally over and tonight Reaper will air in it's new time slot (against LOST, ugh) at 9PM Eastern on the CW. Two of my favorite shows airing at the same time is NOT good. I hardly watch TV shows live so it doesn't matter to ME, but it does affect the ratings which is what Reaper needs. Reaper is on the verge of being renewed but the execs over at CW are waiting to see how the show performs tonight (and next week) in it's new time slot. I'm crossing my fingers. If you like horror with a comedic twist, definitely check out Reaper.


Sam tries to save an untalented musician from selling his soul to the Devil to become a rock star. Meanwhile, Sock is stunned when his mother returns from Las Vegas and announces she got married. He refuses to accept her new husband, so he moves in with Sam.



LOST



Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke's camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter crew's mission when they meet the ship's Captain.


I wonder who the remaining Oceanic 6 are? Anybody have any theories?


MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL




I'm not a big fan of reality television but I'm a sucker for modeling/fashion shows and MMAS has sucked me right in. It shits all over America's Next Top Model. If you've NEVER watched MMAS, all the videos are up on Youtube. The difference between MMAS and all the other modeling shows is that instead of the judges picking who gets eliminated, the audience does. It's about the voting; which is beginning to get on my nerves because they're eliminating all the wrong people. Ugh. Anyways, tonight there are three guys up for elimination. Oh, did I mention there's a lot of sexual gay scenes? Who will get the boot tonight?

Casey


Ben


Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment