Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Beyonce Update



Beyonce is on the cover of the October issue of UK Marie Claire magazine.

Beyonce on who her song ‘Irreplaceable’ is about: “The obvious person is not the person at all.”

Beyonce on being a pop star: “There is a time limit on being a pop star yes, being a legend, an icon, absolutely not. I’m over being a popstar, I don’t wana be a hot girl — I wana be iconic. And I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot. I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.”

Beyonce on being a role model: “I think I’m opening doors for more black women, just like Halle Berry and Diana Ross opened doors for me.”

Beyonce on Barack Obama: “I’m really proud, I think we’re making a bit of progress, it’s an exciting time. We all feel part of our country now.” [x]


Rumor has it that Beyonce will not be performing a new single at this year's Fashion Rocks. A "supposed" insider is stating that the performance won't feature any dancers and that Beyonce will not be premiering any new material.

I cant go into details but there might be a special guest on stage with her but I won't say who because it will give it away.

As for the first single it has finally been chosen and rehearsal and shoot for the video will start within the next 2-3 weeks or so. She is bringing someone from the old team to help choreograph but I can't give out the name.


Take it with a grain of salt but I must admit that I'd be disappointed if she doesn't perform a new song.

According to Sony BMG's Beyonce site, her new album will be in stores on November 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment