Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pics Of Beyonce From Fashion Rocks

I'm a Beyonce fan, I think it's pretty obvious. So whenever she is at an event or performing somewhere, you best believe I will have pics or videos posted on here with the quickness. When it comes to random pics posts, I only posts pics of the celebrities I give a shit about. That being said, here are some pics of Beyonce performing with Justin Timberlake from last night's Fashion Rocks. Beyonce also performed Etta Jame's famous song At Last which is from her upcoming movie, Cadillac Records.

























In other Beyonce news, it has been confirmed that Beyonce's first single will be a song titled I'm Just A Boy. Rumor has it that the song features Kanye West and that it was produced by Pharell Williams. The video will be directed by Jake Nava ("Crazy In Love," "Beautiful Liar") in NYC next week. Some sources are claiming that Beyonce will be shooting two videos, but nothing has been confirmed. Expect the single to leak within the next two weeks. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment