Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pink Post!

So What



Trouble



Who Knew



Sober



Please Don't Leave Me


Rumor has it that Sober is going to be the second single. Based on the video clip, I can already tell I'm going to love this song. =]

In other P!nk news, the track listing for her upcoming album Funhouse has been posted on Sony BMG's website.




1. So What [3:35]
2. Sober (ft. Tony Kanal) [4:11]
3. I Don't Believe You [4:35]
4. One Foot Wrong [3:23]
5. Please Don't Leave Me [3:51]
6. Bad Influence [3:35]
7. Funhouse (ft. Tony Kanal) [3:25]
8. Crystal Ball [3:26]
9. Mean [4:17]
10. It's All Your Fault [7:43]
11. Ave Mary A [3:14]
12. Glitter In The Air [3:47]


Her last album, I'm Not Dead, had 13 tracks and a "bonus" one so this isn't too bad. The old track listing featured three songs not included in this version: Boring, This Is How It Goes and What Do You Want From Me. Bonus/international tracks perhaps?

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for an album release. I am a known Pink stan and I'm beyond ecstatic for new music! Sober is another smash hit in the making. I can already imagine the dark, depressing video which will probably be directed by Dave Meyers. I'm so ready for this new era for Pink, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment