Thursday, September 18, 2008

JDMA: Men In Tight Tights (Episode #4)



Drama erupts when the female contingent squares off to model for a cosmetic line. And there's a lack of model behavior when one poser is fired and yet another is ousted from the house. Elsewhere, one model's eating habits come under scrutiny.


[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5]



I couldn't help but laugh when Polina didn't book the Tinte job. Who does she think she is? I don't think she's that pretty; I don't get the hype.

Dominique won't be at the agency for too long. I think that was unprofessional for her to had booked another job and not tell Janice.

How cute did those guys look in tights? Danny is gorgeous. Ugh. I'm so happy she asked him to move in. =]

Who is this cutie with the fatty? [lol]



Gabe is so overdramatic. He definitely fueled that arguement with Peyton. That being said, I can't stand guys like Peyton.

I don't care what Polina says, I think she does indeed have an eating disorder. I'm curious to see how this is going to play out throughout the season.

Crystal is by far the best "high fashion" model on the agency, period.

Didn't really see too much of Maurice on this episode but I guess Danny kind of made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment