Thursday, September 18, 2008

Santo's ANTM Post (Episode #4)




Episode: You're Beautiful, Now Change
Synopsis: The girls are ecstatic when Tyra announces it's time for makeovers, but of course tears are shed at the end results of the maneuver. Meanwhile, supermodel Susan Holmes stops by to guide the girls through a swimsuit-themed photo shoot.


Watch the episode here: [Part 1][Part 2][Part 3][Part 4] [Part 5]



Elina

By far my favorite photo of last night's episode. Excellent.

Lauren Brie

She looks so beautiful in this picture. That's two weeks in a row where she's taken amazing pictures.

McKey

This girl looks like a model already. She reminds me of Milla Jovovich.

Sam

Sam is quickly becoming one of the top dogs in this competition. The new haircut is doing wonders for her. Not my favorite picture but it's among the best of this shoot.

Marjorie

This looks like something I'd see in one of the British fashion magazine editorials. I don't like the way her hand is positioned though.

Joslyn

I love her pose but she lost me at the face. Excellent pose though.

Sheena

My favorite girl of this cycle disappointed me with this picture. I love the way her body is positioned but I'm not feeling the "look away from the camera" thing. Nonetheless, I love this girl and I'm rooting for her to win (along with Elina).

Hannah

I don't like her pose from the waist up. She looks confused and lost. Blah.

Analeigh

This picture would've been so hot had she just looked at the camera and positioned her hands better. She's so pretty but I'm not convinced she has modeling potential.

Isis

I don't know what's happening to my girl Isis but she's quickly losing her spark. What happened to that fierceness she had during the first two shoots? Not feeling this picture.

Clark

I'm one of the few that actually likes Clark, but this picture was just plain boring.

Britney [ELIMINATED]

Like they kept saying on the episode, she's just "pretty." That's all I get from her, nothing more, nothing less. I agree with them eliminating her.

No comments:

Post a Comment