Monday, November 24, 2008

American Music Awards 08' Performances









Pink - Sober

Amazing performance. Her vocals are ridiculous. I love this song.

Beyonce - Single Ladies

All the newspapers and blogs are talking about this crazy, energetic performance. I don't think I can ever get tired of this song; it's turned into a phenomenon. A+ performance by Beyonce.

Leona Lewis - Better In Time


Pink & Sarah McLachlan - Angel


Rihanna - Rehab

As much as I love Rihanna's music and admire her beauty, I just can't get into her performances. The girl just can't perform to save her life. And though she seems to be improving in the vocal department, she always sounds a train wreck live. Ugh, come on Rihanna.

The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up/I Hate This Part


Alicia Keys - Finally


Christina Aguilera - Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment