Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Beyonce Post

I'm sorry, I can't help it. I <3 the bitch.

First things first, Mrs. Carter performed If I Were A Boy & Single Ladies at the World Music Awards a couple of days ago. The performance wasn't bad; her vocals were on point and I'm extremely shocked at the fact that she didn't lip sync Single Ladies with all that insane dancing. That being said, that hair and outfit have got to go.













Beyonce was interviewed by ITN Entertainment and was asked some very interesting questions about Sarah Palin and fried chicken.



Beyonce is on the cover of a couple of magazines this month.























Bruce Weber shot BeyoncĂ© for the cover, and the songstress arrived at the shoot in an Obama state of mind, wearing an Obama T-shirt and with the president-elect’s surname manicured on her fingernails. “The issues are on their way to newsstands and is our own small way of commemorating the moment,” said Gan. Also in the issue is Steven Meisel’s take on a recent U.K. trend, “dogging,” in which young couples engage in explicit activities in parked cars and public parks. Meisel shot 28 pages and the model-filled images represent his first shoot for the magazine.




She's also on the cover of the premiere issue of The New York Observer Style magazine.



Last but not least, some new I Am... Sasha Fierce promo pictures have surfaced.











PHOTOGRAPHY BY PETER LINDBERGH



Beyonce's third LP, I Am...Sasha Fierce will be in stores on November 18th. After listening to the (full) album repeatedly, I can honestly say that this is her best album to date. Stay tuned for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment