Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kat DeLuna's New Videos

Am I Dreaming


In The End




I love these songs; I've loved them since her album came out in 2007. I'm still mad Am I Dreaming wasn't released as the second single, which was the original plan. As for the videos, I like the Am I Dreaming video; it's cute. It was shot in the Dominican Republic (about a year ago) not too far from where my family lives. The In The End video left much to be desired though the song is a banger. None of it really matters at this point; neither of the videos/songs will be released since Kat DeLuna was dropped from her record label Epic Records due to low album sales (her album 9 Lives sold a mere 11,000 copies its first week). Kat recently released a statement in regards to the situation:

As a young artist, I am always looking for innovative ways to expand my opportunities, from recording to performing, and I felt this was the right time to make a change.


Nonetheless, Ms. DeLuna is reportedly hard at work on her second album. Lil Wayne, Akon, Jim Jonsin, Red One and J. Bynum are all rumored to be contributing to the forthcoming LP.

No comments:

Post a Comment