Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Damages" Season 2 Teaser Trailer

If you were to ask me what my favorite show on television is, I'd name two. It's a toss up between Damages and Dexter. The first season of Damages is arguably the best twelve hours of television I've ever experienced in my life. It's that good. The show revolves around a ruthless yet brilliant lawyer whose involved in a class-action lawsuit against a former CEO of a giant corporation. Sounds generic? Ha. I'm a need for you to watch the first episode. Just do yourself that favor, I promise you, you won't be disappointed. The insane plot twists, phenomenal cast, breathtaking storyline and incredible acting all make this show a must watch. As a treat, you can download the first episode here. Let me know what you think. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment